Introduction to Headline
Headline NFP is a leading Brussels-based broadcast facilities company, which for three decades has specialised in news coverage, features and current affairs documentaries, especially in the field of European politics.
Hans Deforce and Andrea Waeyenbergh founded Headline in 1990 after ten years’ experience in news camera work and production in European Affairs.
Headline’s objectives are to:
- provide high quality technical and logistic support service and meet all needs of TV and radio correspondents
- invest consistently in new equipment and keep up with the latest developments in TV news technology
- create a structure with a “hard news” environment which motivates staff, keeps them interested and encourages them to understand clients’ needs
- work with multi-lingual staff (English, French, Dutch), prepared to travel world-wide
- develop a highly skilled team by devoting time and energy to staff training
The original team has grown over the years and is still growing.
In February 2019, Headline became part of the DMA Media group of global news, production and distribution companies with a 20-year history in managing news channels, factual content production, and distribution for major broadcasters and publishers.
The expertise gained over the years has established Headline in the world of international media services. Our clients include: BBC (UK), SVT (Sweden), YLE (Finland), RTE (Ireland), Euronews, France Télévisions, Czech TV, Slovak TV, RTL TVI (BE), Al Jazeera, EPP Group, CCTV (China).
In 2021, Headline’s Research team is expanding. Our highly experienced researchers can help you develop a story, find the voices that matter, organize interviews and make sure all the facts in your story are on point.