Headline NFP is looking for a production assistant for an international news broadcaster in Brussels.
The production assistant is the coordinator of all practical matters at the Brussels bureau.
He/she reports directly to the news broadcaster’s Brussels editor.
He/she keeps oversight of the news crews, and manages the day-to-day planning and administrative functions.
• Acting as point of contact for the journalists for productional needs
• Managing a day-to-day planning and coordinating the news crews
• Overseeing the production of breaking news hits, as well as news features
• Requesting accreditations with the EU institutions and for other events
• Booking live facilities abroad
• Organizing trips abroad
• Administration: managing production orders, checking incoming invoices, keeping track of the budget
• Office management
• Helping with research and finding interviewees
• Experience of at least 2 years in an audio-visual production environment
• Speaking English, French and Dutch fluently is a must
• Interest in news and European affairs
• Proactive, problem solver
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and keeping oversight
• A challenging job in an international news environment
• Working on a freelance base, but with the possibility of a permanent contract
• Working days of 10 hours
• Correct pay
• Start date: immediately
Mail your CV and letter of motivation to andrea at headline.be