PLANNING & PRODUCTION
Headline News Facilities Productions is looking for an enthusiastic employee to join its planning and production team.
Headline N.F.P., part of DMA Media, is a media company that provides production and content support to foreign TV correspondents in Brussels, and to corporate clients.
- Expert in planning and managing production facilities including crewing, studios, editing, etc
- Ability to handle deadlines and last-minute bookings and/or changes.
- Multilingual NL-FR-EN
- Very good computer skills (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Always patient and friendly with clients, suppliers, and colleagues.
- Experience in the audio-visual sector.
- High school or university education.
- Three years' work experience.
- Flexibility with evening and weekend work.
In collaboration with your colleagues, you will be responsible for planning and coordinating audio-visual crews and facilities for journalists from foreign broadcasters and for corporate events. Your main tasks are:
- Planning of audio-visual activities and their follow-up.
- Booking camera crews - editors - streaming technicians, depending on the incoming requests.
- Ensuring that everyone (a combination of staff and freelances) is aware of what is expected of them.
- Assist and inform journalists or corporate clients about future events in view of possible bookings (working with Headline’s research team if appropriate) .
- Check the EU calendar and take note of all the important meetings.
- Make travel and other practical arrangements.
- Manage EU accreditations and other necessary entry badges, travel passport and visa applications.
- Follow up on logistics and book additional material if necessary.
- Arrange coverage including live and video events in Europe and globally for corporate and news clients of the wider DMA Group, liaising with the London team as required.- Assist with the administrative processing of the services provided and check incoming invoices.
- Provide production assistance on location for certain projects and events.
- Join an SME with a dynamic team in an international environment.
- Full-time contract of indefinite duration with immediate employment.
- Varied and flexible role.
- Competitive salary with additional benefits.
Mail you cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org